1. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. UC reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to UC’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
License and Access
1. Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, UC or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the UC Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any UC Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any UC Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by UC or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No UC Service, nor any part of any UC Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of UC. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of UC without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing UC's name or trademarks without the express written consent of UC. You may not misuse the UC Services. You may use the UC Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by UC terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
1. If you use any of Our Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. UC does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Services provided by UC only with involvement of a parent or guardian. UC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Representations and Warranties
1. User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorized to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any statutory enactment, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and/or property.
2. User undertakes to indemnify and keep UC indemnified and/or its employees, officers, affiliates, partners, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to the UC. The UC shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
3. User understands that the UC does not have any control on accuracy of information / detail submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the UC shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc., due to inaccuracy of any detail / information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
4. User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
a. is correct, complete, relevant and accurate;
b. is not fraudulent;
c. does not "stalk" or otherwise harass another user;
d. does not and shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or rights of publicity and/or privacy;
e. shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing;
f. shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain pornography and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority;
g. shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience;
h. shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law;
i. shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information;
j. shall not create liability for the UC or cause the UC to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the UC's ISPs or other suppliers;
k. is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of 'spam' or solicitation, and
l. is not illegal in any other way.
5. Further, the User agrees and understands that the UC reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
6. User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
7. User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the UC’s website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
8. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users’ Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
9. User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website and/ or services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User's right to access the Website.
10. User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the UC that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other User's or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
11. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The UC disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the UC by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the UC will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The UC reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the UC’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
1. User shall be entitled to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User shall be bound to use his/her own credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
2. User expressly agrees and declares that UC shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the User arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the User exceeding his/ her preset permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
3. UC confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
4. Further, UC actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. UC may require further authorization from User such as a telephone confirmation of User's order and/or other information. UC's decision to require further authorization is at the UC's sole discretion. UC reserves the rights to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected.
5. UC captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card UC for fraud investigation. UC will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
6. UC shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that UC shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorization from UC.
7. Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order:
a. All items that have the "Cash-on-Delivery Available" Icon are valid for order by Cash-on-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
b. When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery".
c. Once verified and confirmed shipment to be processed in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
d. You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
e. Please make ONLY Cash Payment at the time of delivery and do NOT offer cheque or DD to the courier staff
f. Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. Please enter the correct pin code to ensure delivery.
g. Please pay for any additional charges, i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice may not include octroi and hence these charges will be extra.
8. Cash on Delivery can be availed on:
a. All products, except Large appliances like Air-conditioners, Washing machines, televisions etc;
b. Your pin code has to be serviceable on our 'Cash on delivery' Pin code network, and
c. Your total purchase value/ transaction value should not exceed INR 25,000/-.
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by UC
1. UC hereby informs the User that User's receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the UC's acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the UC's offer to sell. UC reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to accept or decline User's order for any reason. UC further reserves the right any time after receipt of User's order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User's order will be deemed accepted by UC upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by UC's servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. UC may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
2. UC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. UC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User's credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User's credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User's order is canceled, UC shall immediately issue a credit to User's credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
3. User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request, by logging a call with UC’s Customer Care Centre by email at email@example.com or by phone.
4. "Cancel Order" can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over to courier" on the Website.
Cancellation of Order after Receipt of Product(s) by User
1. All Product purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days' 'Return Policy'.
2. Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to UC within fifteen (15) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a "Cancel Order" request by logging a call with UC’s contact number.
3. Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to UC only if the Product supplied by the UC is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
4. The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
5. In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate UC’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the UC shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by UC in the unlikely event of UC being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of ‘Refund’ and ‘Exchange’ shall apply as given herein.
6. In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, UC will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by UC’s logistical partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with UC in this regard.
7. All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement
1. In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen(15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or fifteen (15)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing 'Exchange'/ 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on the UC’s contact number. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the UC shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main product shall not be replaced.
2. In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the product as provided above, then UC will arrange pick up of the product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
3. In case of any defect arising after delivery of the product or after demo/installation of the product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer's warranty terms.
4. In case User opts for replacement of the product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the product, User will have to ensure that the product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton.
5. Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order Cancellations/Replacement
a. If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling us or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
b. Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/ cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you don’t get) it could only be replaced.
c. We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within 15 days.
d. All eligible refunds for ‘Cash on Delivery’ transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in User’s name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the User’s place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials.
6. The User will be bound by the return policy of UC and shall not hold UC liable in any manner for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
1. Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
1. Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
2. All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
3. Any eligible refund will be initiated by UC, within 7 (Seven)working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after UC’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the User’s place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction.
4. All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
1. UC shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is delivered within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, very often the delivery data will depend upon the T + 7 schedule days, where T is the no of maximum days mentioned next to the product as handling time. User understands and confirms that UC shall not be held responsible for any delay in delivery of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the UC, provided, UC takes all required and necessary steps to ensure delivery of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
2. We offer FREE SHIPPING on certain products. In the rest shipping will be chargeable as indicated on the product page of each product. This amount will be charged at the time user is paying for and checking out the product. Octroi charges, wherever applicable, shall be borne and paid by the user and will not be borne by UC.
3. In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, UC would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
Product Description & Pricing
1. UC shall endeavor to the extent possible to be as accurate while providing Product descriptions and pricings. However, UC does not warrant that descriptions and/or other content and/or prices related to the Products and/or other information and content contained in this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current and error-free. UC expressly states that the promotional products (Free Products) displayed along with the Products, carry a notional value and same will be added to the price of the Product purchased on the Website at the time of the raising the final invoice for the Products purchased. UC reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for Products sold, effective immediately upon posting on the Website or by e-mail delivery to the User. User hereby acknowledges and understands that for the non-UC Products, UC is only facilitating the sale of other retailers/alliance partners merchandise and the prices and/ or billing methods for Products or the delivery policies may be changed by the retailers/alliance partners or the carriers anytime with or without prior notice. On being informed about the change in the prices and/ or billing methods for Products or the delivery policies, UC may take some time to replace or alter the changed price or and/ or billing methods and/ or the delivery policies on the Website. In the event if the User purchases any products and/ or services on the Website for which the prices or the delivery policies are changed by the retailers/alliance partners or carriers but the revised prices are not updated on the Website at the time of purchase, the UC shall have the right to send an email or SMS to the User, informing the User about the change in the prices and/ or billing methods and/ or delivery policies for Products already sold and cancellation of the transaction and request the User to confirm the purchase of the Products at the revised price and/ or billing methods for Products or the delivery policies. On receipt of such an email the User can either confirm the transaction on revised terms or cancel the transaction.
2. UC shall be entitled to send and User gives his/her consent to receive, information/ offers/ promotional mails and messages pertaining to Product offered by UC from time to time. It is expressly provided herein that all Products displayed on the Website are either equal to or lesser then the MRP (Maximum Retail Price, inclusive of all taxes) provided by the supplier and mentioned on the Product.
3. User agrees and acknowledges that price comparisons (if any), made in the Website to indicate the relative savings amounts of UC's pricing. "Maximum Retail Price/ MRP" or "List Price" is the suggested retail price provided to UC by UC's suppliers. UC makes no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the MRP or List Price. Actual retail prices in User's area may be substantially different. As UC sells merchandise belonging to various retailers/ alliance partners over the internet, it is not possible to know if the merchandise is sold at what retail price or list price in any particular location or at any particular time.
4. UC does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Comments, Reviews, Communications and Other Content
1. A Visitor to the Website may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. UC reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
2. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant UC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant UC and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify UC for all claims resulting from content you supply. UC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. UC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
3. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
5. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
7. From time to time the User of the website shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by the Seller. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
Contents Posted on Site
3. You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
1. This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “As Is” and “As Available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
2. Uniqe Corporation will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Uniqe Corporation does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
3. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
4. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Compliance with Laws
1. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws, rules and notifications made there under by the competent authorities with regard to usage of the website in any manner.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold UC and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorney’ fees), made against UC by any third part due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the site.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
1. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Union of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Noida and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
2. In the event of any controversy or dispute between UC and You arising out of or in connection with use of the Website, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights and Restriction
1. This site is controlled and operated by and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Intellectual Property Rights Complaint
1. UC respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to UC at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pl